The Educator, Ms. NGUYEN THUY UYEN PHUONG
– A pioneer educator in bringing lots of progressive educational methods in the world to Vietnam, such as the I CAN school model, and Design For Change– the largest global movement of children.
– The founder and leader of many educational organizations, such as the ICS school system (general education), TOMATO Children’s Home (extra-curricular education), FAROS Education & Consulting (School operation consulting and teacher training).
– Former deputy executive director of PACE Business School.
– Have many years of experience in the field of business administration.
– A consultant and training specialist for a lot of companies and businesses in Vietnam.
– PhD student in Education – majoring in Learning Design and Leadership at the University of Illinois (USA)